A data-driven solution to help marketing executives manage diversity and inclusion in their marketing campaigns
Brands damage their reputation and lose revenue by not being inclusive in their advertising. But most marketeers don’t have data on how diverse or inclusive their ads objectively are.
- Migration and aging are causing our demographics to change rapidly. Marketing communication should reflect that.
- Minority groups represent significant buying power
- Consumers are more likely to consider a product after seeing an ad they think is diverse or inclusive
- Employer brands that lack diversity are less attractive in the war for talent
- Next to the business benefits, it is the right thing to do
Our data-driven solution allows marketing executives to track, manage and report the D&I performance of their campaigns
After we connect your ad accounts and owned media to the No-Kno platform, it continuously scans your creative assets. With state-of-the-art image analysis we analyze demographic and behavioral patterns. This reveals the diversity of the people represented in the ads, in addition to potential stereotypical elements.
Get visibility on the D&I performance of all your creative assets, across markets, and across paid and owned channels.
Benchmark against competitors.
Have a dialogue about facts and objectives
Setting objectives per brand and per region, allows for a fact-based discussion about D&I in your campaigns.
Report objective metrics
Have objective performance metrics for D&I in marketing to report to your board, stakeholders and in ESG reports.