Brands and employers damage their reputation and lose revenue or candidates by not being inclusive in their marketing. But most marketers don’t have data on how diverse or inclusive their ads objectively are.
- Migration and aging are causing our demographics to change rapidly. Marketing communication should reflect that.
- Minority groups represent significant buying power
- Consumers are more likely to consider a product after seeing an ad they think is diverse or inclusive
- Employer brands that lack diversity are less attractive in the war for talent
- Next to the business benefits, it is the right thing to do