No-Kno’s quantitative approach is just one step towards more inclusive communication. In addition, it is crucial to have a strategic dialogue, set objectives, collaborate with agencies, and report on progress.
To devise and implement a D&I communication strategy which covers the complete communication cycle, we propose a five-step workflow involving different marketing stakeholders.
- Connecting to different channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, website, email marketing, …
- Perform a baseline measurement in past campaigns running on those channels
- Workshop(s) about baseline measurement
- Workshop(s) about governance of inclusive communication
- Setting global and local objectives
Developing guidelines and governance for creative agencies, production agencies, and media agencies.
The dashboard allows for near real-time monitoring of running campaigns and comparison to past campaigns. It also allows for competitive reviews.
- ESG reporting: Diversity reports are becoming increasingly common in ESG reports. Leaders in that area also report their inclusive communication objectives and results.
- Reporting to stakeholders, locally and globally
No-Kno is used by
No-Kno was developed with global marketing executives and local marketing teams in mind. We offer continuous measurement via the No-Kno Platform through a yearly subscription model, which includes access to the platform and workshops to discuss insights.
The importance of inclusive communication in employer branding and recruitment communication cannot be overstated. We can work with HR departments the same way we work with marketing departments for talent acquisition campaigns that are handled by HR.
We are happy to collaborate with agencies and consultants if a client brand decides to work with No-Kno. Data, insights, and reports are provided by No-Kno, while the agency or consultant handles inclusive communication strategy and governance.
Aside from that, No-Kno can also be used by creative agencies and consultants as a Quick Scan to get insights for pitches and workshops. All owned media of your client or their competitors can be scanned without requiring API connections.